Featuring one of the only Titanium Valved Systems ever made for the E9x BMW M3's.
What's Different from our Stainless Steel Alternative?
- Weight Savings
- Sound Change
- Higher Quality and Stronger Material
- More Customization, Made to Order
- Tips made from Titanium
How Does the Sound Change? (E9x M3)
- The Tone is Crisp and Cleaner (Closer to F1)
- The RPM Band has a more Consistent and Linear Sound
- Drone is Almost Non-Existent
- Built from Titanium, including all components.
- This is a Full System, Not an Axle-Back
- High Quality Welding
- Adjustable 89mm Single Wall Tips w/ Bomiz Logo
- Electronic Valves
- HP and Torque Increase
- Rear Mufflers + Connecting Pipes
- X Pipe + Test Pipes
- 2x Remote Controls + Receiver
- 4x 89mm Tips
- Necessary Hardware and Clamps
- Installation Instructions
All Titanium Systems are Made to Order. Please Allow 4-8 Weeks for Delivery
*There will be a fee if expedited production is necessary
WARNING: Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements. California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.
BOMIZ parts or exhaust systems/components used or intended for use on “racing vehicles” (i.e. a competition vehicle used exclusively for competition on closed-course circuits) do not require an exemption or Executive Order from CARB to be sold in California. However, such parts are prohibited from use on California public highways or roads, even if occasionally used “off-road.”